Junior Project Manager
- Experience: 1 years
Looks like talking about you?
Graduation - Btech (CS), Mtech(CS), MCA, BCA, MSc & BSc.
-Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Experience in manual testing(Web application and mobile application)
- Automation Testing (preferred Selenium, Protractor,Appium etc)experience is an
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Experience in performance/Load testing preferably using JMeter.
- Should have minimum knowledge about Android,iOS,PHP and Digital Marketing
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills