Business Development Associate
No. of Openings : 01
Preferred : Male/Female , Immediate Joiner
Experience : 0-2 years
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Identifying new prospective leads through different online mediums like Linkedin and do the sales pitch through Emails and Cold Calls.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple clients worldwide and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and client management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.